Yoga and Shamanism Class
with Roxanne Joly and Tania Fréchette
Know the difference and value of the seeds and the manure that collect in life.
In this yoga and shamanism class you will learn to:
- consciously rearrange the sequences of your experiences
- shift your interpretations
- prepare the future by planting your seeds in the manure that is dumped on you
- nourish these seeds, remain grateful, clear and hopeful.
- use criticism as the richest fertilizer
- observe each moment from the position of its advantage.
Friday April 13 • 6-9pm
Location: ReYoga studio, 209 Hannah St. Ottawa
Registration: $50 before March 31st or $60 after.
Please register in advance!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.